Re: sigc++ library missing object.h file

On 10/8/22 09:17, Gary L. Roach wrote:
Thank you all for your replies, I mean gspeaker not gespeaker. The first is a speaker enclosure design program and the second is a front end for the sound system. Not the same -- damn, I had hopes. I also went back and looked at the older versions of sigc++ and found nothing. Unfortunately, rewriting the program is beyond my present capability without extensive study. I don't want to go there. The one idea that is intriguing is to find another distribution that contains the missing file and add it to my sigc++ directory. I have been loath to contact the maintainers but am forced to consider it. Many thanks again. Unless someone has specific information  on a source for an object.h file I think we have beaten this dead horse enough.

Many thanks again

Gary R