Re: Duplicating 'boot sector' for GPT disks in RAID1

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 07, 2022 at 02:50:06PM +0100, Andrew Wood wrote:
> How can I ensure that the system is capable of booting from either remaining
> disk in the event of a failure?

Yeah, it's a mess with EFI. I wrote this in November 2020:

    "Redundancy for EFI System Partition: what do people do in
    2020?"

    (worth reading replies for more authoritative answers relating
    to Debian)

and as far as I am aware the situation is still the same, i.e. a
choice between a couple of unsatisfactory options.

I still have two independent EFI SPs and mirror them at every grub
package update.

Cheers,
Andy