Re: usrmerge

On 02/10/2022 18:19, Michael Stone wrote:
On Sun, Oct 02, 2022 at 06:12:45PM +0100, billium wrote:
may be I am idiot for keeping it so long since a re-install.  I think stretch was the install, and it is now on bookworm.

FYI, skipping releases is not supported; in future, go through each release in order when upgrading. Whether that was the cause of the problem it's impossible to say based on the information available.

There was no skipping, I went through all testings from stretch through buster, bullseye on to bookworm the years.