Re: odbc_config missing

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022, 10:18 PM David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
On Tue 19 Jul 2022 at 21:47:06 (-0500), Igor Korot wrote:

> According to unixODBC maintainers, there is a script called odbc_config.
>
> It looks like this script is missing in Debian.
>
> I just tried to compile my program and got an error about it.
>
> How should I handle it?

By typing the filename into a search engine. As if by magic,
someone has the same problem, and someone else supplies a copy.

Apparently it IS a known problem

This - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unixodbc/+bug/551701 - claims
Ubuntu installs it and wants debian to follow.
But then someone replied that they made pkg-config file and ask others to follow.

This I don't understand at all.

Thank you.

Cheers,
David.