Re: pavucontrol configuration trouble

I understand pavucontrol 15 contains a solution to this problem. Debian 11 has pavucontrol 4.0-2

On 7/16/22 11:30, Thomas George wrote:
 I set the GP107GL High Definition Audio Controller profile to off but it continually reverts to High Definition HDMI Output which overrides analog output to my external speakers.

Today I found it impossible to turn this off. The off option is there put when I try to scroll down to it the option window closes before I can reach it.

Is there some way to permanently turn off this controller?