Re: Sid installation fails - No kernel modules found

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 at 19:49, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat 16 Jul 2022 at 18:27:29 +0100, Piscium wrote:

> > [1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianUnstable
> > [2] deb.debian.org
>
> Is the mini.iso at
>
>   http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/
>
> any use?

I downloaded the mini.iso in [3] as suggested in [1] (link above),
which is supposed to be the one to install Sid. The one you ask about
seems to be not for Sid. There is another method of installation which
is to start with the Testing iso and then upgrade to Sid. I have done
that in the past successfully. Today is the first time I am trying
this other method, the Sid mini.iso.

[3] http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/mini.iso