Re: SSH resources, specifically on certificates (certificate authentication)

On Friday, July 15, 2022 08:49:01 AM tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 12:32:35PM -0000, Curt wrote:
> > The question I ask myself preliminarily, before delving further into
> > the matter, is whether certificate-based SSH authentication is
> > appropriate for a home LAN with three users.
>
> Definitely not.

Getting ahead of myself (because my next question / source of puzzlement will
get into that), I will say "maybe".

--
rhk

If you reply: snip, snip, and snip again; leave attributions; avoid top
posting; and keep it "on list".  (Oxford comma included at no charge.)  If you
change topics, change the Subject: line.

A picture is worth a thousand words -- divide by 10 for each minute of video
(or audio) or create a transcript and edit it to 10% of the original.