Re: Changelog unavailable / This change is not coming from a source that supports changelogs

 Hello Tixy,

Thank you for your help! Yes, I always use 'apt update' prior to upgrades! Thank you for asking.

Oddly enough, when I checked several hours later the changelog was finally there, dated June 24th. Perhaps this thread had something to do with it? The update went smoothly.