Changelog unavailable / This change is not coming from a source that supports changelogs

= Using: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

I've begun to see the following error messages whenever I try to upgrade new packages. I wait a few days but they don't go away. No changelog is available. It's not limited to the following attempt at upgrading openssl but now happens to all new packages available.

Is this some sort of Man in The Middle attack or is there an easy explanation and a simple way to fix?

 I had no problems when I used Sid, I never received an error message for changelogs.

 But now, on a Stable install, after having it installed for awhile and every package upgrade worked, just suddenly I have these warnings and I'm afraid to update before asking here. My apt sources list isn't bizarre, using official Debian repositories. If this doesn't stop I'll have no choice but to return to using Sid, which I would rather not do at the moment.

>> Here's what I see, using "openssl" as an example: <<

** In Terminal **

# apt changelog openssl

Err:1 https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org openssl 1.1.1n-0+deb11u3 Changelog
  Changelog unavailable for openssl=1.1.1n-0+deb11u3 (404  Not Found [IP: 146.75.94.132 443])
E: Failed to fetch https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/o/openssl/openssl_1.1.1n-0%2bdeb11u3_changelog ; Changelog unavailable for openssl=1.1.1n-0+deb11u3 (404  Not Found [IP: 146.75.94.132 443])

** In Synaptic **

This change is not coming from a source that supports changelogs.

Failed to fetch the changelog for openssl
URI was: https://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/o/openssl/openssl_1.1.1n-0%2bdeb11u3_changelog