Re: Alternatives to ISC dhcp-client ?

Kamil Jońca <kjonca@o2.pl> writes:

[...]
>> But systemd-networkd also has a huge number of configuration options
>> that may do what you want anyway
>>
>> https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.network.html
>
> Hm. Can you create bridge without ports with systemd-networkd?
> i.e.

Another question. Can I pass option during interface up/down?
For example, in my if-up*/if-down* scripts I have code for replacing (or
not!) default route when needed.[1]

Then I can execute something like:

ifup wlan0 -o replacedefaultroute=on

how I can achieve this with networkctl (or other systemd tool)?

Moreover https://gitlab.com/craftyguy/networkd-dispatcher/-/issues/61
So my migration probes are not very promising :/

I take into account that I have some habits and some thing should be
done completely different way[2]. But for now I even don't know if some
things can be achieved.

KJ
[1]
in man systemd.network
I found
[DHCPV4]
UseRoutes=
but I am not sure if this is about default routes or only classless
static routes

[2] - I had to spent some time to "properly" translate my iptables
rules/scripts to nftables ones (using sets and maps instead simple
iptables -I ... nad iptables -D ... command).

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html