Re: customize Debian 11 evironment in lightdm (and in general?)

Hello Greg,

Greg Wooledge <greg@wooledge.org> writes:

> On Sat, May 07, 2022 at 12:36:59AM +1000, David wrote:

[...]

> There's been a whole discussion about the environment variable being
> set right or wrong in a *terminal*, but is that really relevant?

What's relevant is that lxsession does not have a proper XDG_DATA_DIRS

> Is the desktop menu produced by running a shell command?  If not, then
> the terminal is not important.

Sorry I made confusion: I'm not concerned about LXTerminal (or other
terminals), it's just that I need a terminal to check my Xsession
environment via CLI

Thank you!

--
Giovanni Biscuolo