Re: [SOLVED] Re: One-user system.

On Friday, 6 May 2022 13:11:13 EDT Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Fri, May 06, 2022 at 09:24:35AM -0700, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
> > What I'm doing is similar to using DOS years ago; although DOS
> > predates experience of most people reading now.
>
> I think you're vastly underestimating the average age of subscribers on
> this list.
>
> .
I think he might be too Greg. I'm 87, and largely bypassed dos on my way
to linux in the 90's. We've come a long way, and if dos disappeared
yesterday, I'd have bought a 6 pack for a mini-celebration last night.
We're still trying to put up with its lack of features other filesystems
have given us since.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis