Re: Crucial SSDs and Debian Bullseye

On 27/04/2022 12:57, Tom Browder wrote:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 06:42 Christian Britz <cbritz@t-online.de
<mailto:cbritz@t-online.de>> wrote:

    I have seem some indications on the web though, which suggest there
    might be an ISO image for updating the drive too. What is the exact
    model name?

Crucial MX500 1000GB 2.5-INCH SOLID STATE DRIVE

Thanks, Christian

-Tom
I've got Crucial MX500 SSDs, 250GB versions, they work perfectly fine
with any system, not just Windows. I use them on Debian in RAID1 mode.
Always worked fine from first start.

If your SSD cannot be detected in BIOS, that's a problem with the laptop
(compatibility issue, or SSD is broken, or something else). Plug the SSD
to another computer to check if it works, if not, return it to the seller.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/