Re: Looking for documentation package

On 5/3/22 16:17, Gary L. Roach wrote:
I have been looking for a documentation system that would allow me to write cursive paragraphs with math formulas interspersed and then have the formulas solved. Some examples that almost do what I want is Sage, Octave and Cantor (with the proper backend). So far all seem to be missing the /* text */ capability of the C language and have no subscript superscript capability. I like Cantor a lot but haven't been able to get around these two hurdles. Could anyone help.

I have created technical documents using LibreOffice Writer with embedded math formulas, embedded Libre Office Draw and LibreCAD drawings, and embedded Libre Office Calc spreadsheets and diagrams.

I haven't used it, but Latex appears to be available via Debian packages.

David