Re: Networking book recommendation

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 15:18 john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:
On 5/3/2022 9:42 PM, Tom Browder wrote:
> I'm about to sign up for a fixed IPv4 address to my home. I know a bit
> about setting up simple internal networks, but want to make sure I'm
> doing it all correctly and securely. Does anyone have a good book they
> recommend for such use?

What do you mean by "correctly and securly", the networking is never secure.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Depending on what you need, you might want firewall ...

I'm considering HaProxy downsteam from the router.

That also brings the question, why do you need a static IPv4 address?

I'm moving my webservers inside.

Thanks.

-Tom