Re: Getting a patch applied with an unresponsive maintainer

On Tue, May 03, 2022 at 09:19:36AM +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
So I guess the question now is: what, if anything, can I do to get that
code into a build and out the door and onto the Debian package
repositories?

Can you prepare an NMU patch (which incorporates the fix patch, as well
as a changelog entry indicating it's a non-maintainer upload)? Then post
that to the bug and explain you are seeking a sponsor to upload it.

    <https://wiki.debian.org/NonMaintainerUpload>

You could ask for a sponsor on the debian-mentors or debian-devel
mailing lists.

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland