Re: Getting a patch applied with an unresponsive maintainer

Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> Can anyone give any advice about what my next steps might be if I want
> to get this patch made more widely available?

  in looking at the following i see there is a request for
help and that not much else has happened.

also look at:

  do you have access to the repository on salsa?

> I'm not a Debian developer, and as best I can tell I'd need to have
> developer privileges already to be able to kick off a non-maintainer
> upload.  And I don't think I currently have the spare bandwidth to do
> justice to becoming a developer (I'm already the maintainer of a few
> Cygwin packages, plus all of the other obligations of life...).  I am,
> however, very happy to engage with discussions about patches and
> approaches.
>
> Please keep me on the To/Cc list for any replies; I'm not currently
> subscribed to this list.

  i've tried to do that via a Cc but i'm not sure gmane honors
those.  we'll see...  :)

> Adam

  songbird