Re: Buster->Bullseye scrambled xsane settings

On 2022-11-23 15:35, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

is there another scanning package I could use in the meantime?

My scanning needs are very simple, black and white and occasional only. I use gnome’s simple-scan.

It works well enough for me. Including usb and  network scanning, bw, colour, single and multi page, but all in one very uncomplicated package

I installed it and ran a few tests. It seems to do the trick, once I figured out that "text" means "black and white" and "image" means "colour".

That ought to hold me for now. I can still use xsane for colour and grayscale scans.

--
/~\  Charlie Gibbs                  |  "Some of you may die,
\ /  <cgibbs@kltpzyxm.invalid>      |  but it's a sacrifice