Re: Prevent normal users from power actions

> Hallo,

> But I just realized that this does not work anymore in Debian 11. That
> is, hibernating and suspending still require the user to enter the root
> password, but rebooting and powering off work without authentication.
> Why is this the case and what do I have to do to get again what I want?

If I enter the following:

pkaction -v -a org.freedesktop.login1.reboot

it tells me that authentication is necessary to reboot. Is there maybe
something else than org.freedesktop.login1.reboot that allows the
reboot, though org.freedesktop.login1.reboot denies it?

Regards
  Christoph