Prevent normal users from power actions

Hello,

I have been using this for quite a while to prevent normal users from
suspending, hibernating, shutting down or rebooting the computer from
their desktop session:

/etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/custom-menu

[Disable suspend]
 Identity=unix-user:*
 Action=org.freedesktop.login1.suspend;org.freedesktop.login1.suspend-
multiple-sessions
 ResultAny=auth_admin_keep
 ResultInactive=auth_admin_keep
 ResultActive=auth_admin_keep

[Disable hibernate]
 Identity=unix-user:*
Action=org.freedesktop.login1.hibernate;org.freedesktop.login1.hibernat
e-multiple-sessions
 ResultAny=auth_admin_keep
 ResultInactive=auth_admin_keep
 ResultActive=auth_admin_keep

[Disable shutdown]
 Identity=unix-user:*
 Action=org.freedesktop.login1.power-off;org.freedesktop.login1.power-
off-multiple-sessions
 ResultAny=auth_admin_keep
 ResultInactive=auth_admin_keep
 ResultActive=auth_admin_keep

[Disable reboot]
 Identity=unix-user:*
 Action=org.freedesktop.login1.reboot;org.freedesktop.login1.reboot-
multiple-sessions
 ResultAny=auth_admin_keep
 ResultInactive=auth_admin_keep
 ResultActive=auth_admin_keep

But I just realized that this does not work anymore in Debian 11. That
is, hibernating and suspending still require the user to enter the root
password, but rebooting and powering off work without authentication.
Why is this the case and what do I have to do to get again what I want?

I have tried from GNOME and KDE.

Regards
  Christoph