Re: Hibernation issue [was: Bookworm : graphic glitches all over my screen after upgrade]

Le 24/08/2022 à 22:32, piorunz a écrit :
Looking at your kernel version, why you are running two years old
kernel? Support for this kernel has ended upstream, your system is
vulnerable to security issues.

That's because I experienced hibernation issues from this kernel up.
The screen shuts down ok, but the power never goes off, I have to use the button.
And next boot is a standard one.
Don't know where to look for a clue here.

Regards
Rudu