Re: Bookworm : graphic glitches all over my screen after upgrade

On 23/08/2022 14:13, rudu wrote:
Hi,

Coming back from holidays, I did a pretty huge upgrade of my Bookworm
system on my aging desktop (2009).
After a reboot, what I could see is best described via this snapshot :
https://wtf.roflcopter.fr/pics/rVcN0HFu/vgQCGy7g.png

Only one thing I can think of is nouveau driver issue.
If I am not mistaken, Bookworm has libdrm-nouveau2 and
xserver-xorg-video-nouveau packages to provide nouveau driver.
Only libdrm-nouveau2 has seen new upstream release landing in bookworm
recently.

See in your apt logs if these packages were part of the upgrade you
undertaken recently? For me, history.log shows upgrade entry on
2022-08-03 (20 days ago): libdrm-nouveau2:amd64 (upgrade from version
2.4.110-1 to version 2.4.112-3).

Also please show output of
inxi -G
command in terminal. Install inxi if you haven't already.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/