Re: still blue

Thomas Schmitt wrote:

>> I have a programmable keyboard so I've done some of that,
>> this new idea would be to have a all-blue, all-green etc
>> keyboard randomized each time,
>
> So i guessed that it's about something like these
>   https://www.amazon.com/programmable-keyboard/s?k=programmable+keyboard

Sure, the keyboard is a Logitech G Pro TKL with the US layout
suitable for programming (and writing in English), TKL =
tenkeyless or no numpad as I'd say it, and that's suitable for
me since those keys are too far from asdf and jkl; anyway, the
programmable part is also SUITABLE for me since I love
programming and colors and also programming for the physical
world :D

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/kb/kb-full-group.conf
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/kb/kb-bright-small.conf
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/conf/.zsh/led-kb