Re: USB WiFi Adapter

Stefan Monnier [2022-08-23 21:52:43] wrote:
> basti [2022-08-24 03:11:45] wrote:
>> https://elinux.org/RPi_USB_Wi-Fi_Adapters#Working_USB_Wi-Fi_Adapters
> Hmm... I can't see very much info about which ones need binary blobs and
> which ones don't, so it doesn't seem to be very useful for the OP's
> problem :-(

Oh, I see it kinda gives some of that info when it says which
`firmware-<foo>` you need to install.  A the same time, I see it just
says "Yes" for a thingy using a Ralink RT2870 which AFAIK requires
`firmware-ralink`, so it's probably not very reliable as a source of
info that can guarantee that it works without binary blobs.

        Stefan