Re: Softraid & partclone

> Read the device that contains the data, /dev/mdX. Or add your new drive
> to the RAID, wait for synchronization, then remove it.

Postgresql is installed on the system.  Disk states are healthy.
However, the tables in the database are giving an error. I can't get a
backup. Error while backing up. The oldest tow is damaged. So I want
to clone. I want to go back to a different system and repair the
database there. I can't use "dd" or "partclone" because it's softraid.
Or can I use it?