Re: Help: disk swap

The second disk would need to be connected to the running linux in some
way either by a disk dock or a disk caddy such that the running linux
could find the second disk using lsblk and blkid.  Once located, parted -a
optimal /dev/xxx and then print to show the partition table then quit on
/dev/xxx could reveal boot partition information.  I have a disk caddy
here for sata disks which has its own power supply and that caddy also
boots external ssd drives once inserted correctly since the connectors for
sata and ssd are identical.