Re: Debian Certifications

Debian, as a project and an organization, does not offer any
certifications.  However, what is it that you are specifically seeking?
Even within the various certifications offered by different groups,
there is a great deal of difference.  For instance, are you interested
in a sysadmin-type of certification, a more advanced sort of engineering
certification, a security-specific certification, etc.?  Also, what is
the planned use of the certitication?  If you are thinking of obtaining
a certification to help you get a new job, then that could be different
than a certification meant to satisfy a requirement for a job you
currently occupy.

Regards,

-Roberto

--