Re: Customizing firefox-esr.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 05:40:31PM +0200, local10 wrote:
> Jun 28, 2022, 13:28 by peter@easthope.ca:
>
> > (2) Is there a simple configuration so that the "Find in page" bar is
> > always present at the bottom of the window?  Present when firefox
> > opens and remaining present until quiting.
>
> Go to about:config and try setting "browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll=false"

There is no such option in Firefox ESR 91.10.0esr-1~deb11u1.

If I google for this option string, the first result I get is
entitled "browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll=false has no effect since 75b1"
and the second, "How to disable "single click selects all" in new QuantumBar?"

It's gone, because Firefox developers are not Linux users, and they
don't care about us.