Re: digikam import fails

On 6/17/22 12:40, Roy J. Tellason, Sr. wrote:
On Thursday 16 June 2022 09:45:21 pm gene heskett wrote:
I must be missing something here...

When I plug in my camera to a US port,  it shows up on the desktop,  at which point I can mount it.  Then I can access it and copy/move stuff to wherever,  using mc or whatever utility you like.  Why is some special program needed for this?
Probably the desktop Roy, I'm using xfce4.

So am I...

Humm, bears investigating, in due time. Thanks Roy.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis