Re: digikam import fails

On 6/16/22 20:49, Fred wrote:
Hi,
I use this in a script called get_photo for downloading:

#!/bin/sh
gphoto2 --auto-detect --skip-existing -P

Best regards,
Fred
If that worked it would dl 20 gigs of stuff I've already
dl'd and sorted & renamed. I'd be another week sorting it..
I just needed the last pix. And got it off the card with gimp.

Thanks Fred, take care & stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis