Epson printer page counting error

Hi all,

I just purchased an Epson ET-3850 tank printer. I set up the printer with Cups as usual. I often wish to print a few pages out of the middle of a document (eg 115-120). Now this worked fine with my old HP 5 in 1 printer. But when I tried this with the Epson the count seems to be offset by one page. In other words instead of printing  pages 115 to 120 I get 114-119. Has any one had this problem and has anyone found a fix.

Gary R.