Re: MC settings (was: user perms)

Joe composed on 2022-06-13 20:03 (UTC+0100):

> I don't know if you know this, but when you close mc the *current*
> version of the config file is re-saved. So if you edited the file in
> mc, the new version will be overwritten.

That's an unfortunate default, not carved in stone. Turn off auto save setup and
saving of settings won't happen unless you goto menu and select save.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata