Re: user perms

On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:56:12 -0400
gene heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> I can't modify screen colors in any terminal or in mc, and mc's
> colors are all so alike I can only read a directory list which is in
> a different color, if I want to read a file, I have to use nano.

I don't know if you know this, but when you close mc the *current*
version of the config file is re-saved. So if you edited the file in
mc, the new version will be overwritten.

I edit it in mc, save it under a different name, close mc and rename my
file mc.ini. What I haven't yet found is a means of changing the colour
of comments in files that mc recognises as programs.

--
Joe