Re: How should learning to program in c++ be approached, if learning objectives are sought to be customised?

Susmita/Rajib wrote:

> My dear Illustrious List Maintainers, Programmers and Senior
> members, particularly, Ilya Kazakevich <k***ya@gmail.com>,
> Joe <j***@jr***g.com> and Edwin Zimmerman
> <ed***@pl**il.net>,
>
> I am overwhelmed by the supremely patient explanations by
> Mr. Ilya Kazakevich. The time he has spent in reasoning and
> writing emails compels me to bow in deep respect.
>
> I was certain that I didn't have the mettle to be a computer
> programmer. To me a programmer's hyperfocus for an extended
> period of time, ignoring the rest of the information and
> irrationalities as noise, internal auto-processing neural
> networks even with a limited and fragile mind are beyond my
> abilities. [...]

Touching over-respect from a non-programmer ... spend the time
you wrote in this thread coding whatever in whatever langauge
I'm sure you'd come up with something. After that it's just
a matter of doing the same thing, more.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal