Re: How should learning to program in c++ be approached, if learning objectives are sought to be customised?

Dear Mr. DdB<deb***t@pote***am.d***n.de>,
Thank you for your off-list email. Fortunately it seems I didn't send
you an off-list email, because of which your Filters couldn't act upon
it.
It is strange that it was only recently, despite it having been
published in 1991, The Holographic Universe, by Michael Talbot,
reached me. It took me to Holotropic Breathwork, by Prof. Stanislav
Groff. I had also read The Simulation Hypothesis by Nick Bostrom, but
these two caused goosebumps. Our ancient Bharatiya Texts, collectively
called the Vedic Upanishad, describe the Illusory Construct in
details.
May be, we could find a way to communicate with each other off-list in future.
Best wishes,
Rajib
Etc.