Re: How should learning to program in c++ be approached, if learning objectives are sought to be customised?

On Monday, May 30, 2022 08:56:56 AM Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> Assuming that OO is an abbreviation of Object Oriented, your email
> whets appetite but doesn't quench it. I would have definitely been
> helped by answers to my specific queries.

I don't know if you will help this very much, but I'll point out that there is
a group / mailing list (sg20@lists.isocpp.org) which seems to focus on
developing materials (and methods, iiuc) of teaching C++.

It is a low traffic group, and they might not be interested in answering specific
questions from a learner, but (1) they might be (or somebody on the list might
be -- or point you to one or more other lists, and/or (2) they might be
interested in your feedback on your experiences as you try to learn C++.