Re: Apache2 404

ldmkolxm@yahoo.com wrote:
>  I am still confused.  I have quadruple checked the .conf files, rechecked to step to create a virtual domain and still I get 404 when trying to access the second page of html.

Please give the complete URL to both the first and second page.

> The instructions I had said allow web ports through the firewall.  It specifically said ufw which my system does not have.  Is there another firewall that might be running on my Debian 11 / Apache2 system?

You only need to allow web ports through your firewall if you
have a firewall between your web server and your browser.

If there is a firewall installed on your machine, this command:

sudo nft list tables

will either not be installed or come back with a blank, and this
command:

sudo iptables -L -n

will show
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)