smartd in LXQT

Hi folks,

just a question:

When I am running LXQT, it appears that a window pops up, telling it needs my
root password to allow to write new informations of the smartd into the
device.

This happens only in LXQT, so I believe, something is overwriting the settings
of the smart demon.

But I could not explore, which setting or tools is responsible for this. It is
NOT smartd. I didn't install any additional tools for smart (only smartd is
installed) so I guess, it maybe some routine somewhere in LXQT.

Any ideas, what is annoying me with this popup?

Thanks for help.

Best regards

Hans