What is the neat way of organizing files in /etc/network/interfaces.d ?

Hi guys

I connect to the internet using one of the following methods:

1. LAN cable
2. Tethering to a mobile phone using a USB cable
3. Wireless (4 different wireless networks)

Based on the result of

ip addr show

my wireless interface is called wlo1

The contents of /etc/network/interfaces are

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
#auto lo
#iface lo inet loopback

There are three files in /etc/network/interfaces.d/ depending on how I connect to the internet. They are:

a. lan
b. usb0
c. wlo1

The contents of lan are:

# The primary network interface (connect to internet using a LAN cable)
allow-hotplug enx6
iface enx6 inet static
	address 192.168.1.38/24
	gateway 192.168.1.1
	# dns-* options are implemented by the resolvconf package, if installed
	dns-nameservers 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8

The contents of usb0 are:

# The primary network interface (tethering to mobile phone using a USB cable)
allow-hotplug usb0
iface usb0 inet dhcp
          address 192.168.30.70
          gateway 192.168.30.129
          # dns-* options are implemented by the resolvconf package, if installed
          dns-nameservers 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8

The contents of wlo1 are:

# The primary network interface (connect to wireless network #1)
#allow-hotplug wlo1
#iface wlo1 inet dhcp
#         wpa-ssid wireless-network-1
#         wpa-psk {string of alphanumeric characters}
#         address 192.168.22.85
#         gateway 192.168.22.1
#         dns-nameservers 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8

# The primary network interface (connect to wireless network #2)
allow-hotplug wlo1
iface wlo1 inet dhcp
         wpa-ssid wireless-network-2
         wpa-psk {string of alphanumeric characters}
         address 192.168.15.27
         gateway 192.168.15.1
         dns-nameservers 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8

# The primary network interface (connect to wireless network #3)
#allow-hotplug wlo1
#iface wlo1 inet dhcp
#         wpa-ssid wireless-network-3
#         wpa-psk {string of alphanumeric characters}
#         address 192.168.51.45
#         gateway 192.168.51.1
#         dns-nameservers 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8

# The primary network interface (connect to wireless network #4)
#allow-hotplug wlo1
#iface wlo1 inet dhcp
#         wpa-ssid wireless-network-4
#         wpa-psk {string of alphanumeric characters}
#         address 192.168.70.31
#         gateway 192.168.70.1
#         dns-nameservers 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8

For example when I wish to connect to wireless-network-3, I ensure that all the lines after

# The primary network interface (connect to wireless network #2)

commented with a #

And I remove the # from all the lines after

# The primary network interface (connect to wireless network #3)

I save the changes and type the commands:

sudo ifdown wlo1 && sudo ifup wlo1

Questions

I. Depending on how I connect to the internet, I create a file each called lan, usb0 and wlo1 and place them in /etc/network/interfaces.d. Is there a neater way of doing it?

2. In the file called wlo1, I have four parts that correspond to the four different wireless networks. is there a neater way of doing it?

Best regards.

Stella