Audacity parameter 'phase_shift' out of range [0 - 30]

Hello,

While trying to debug Audacity

- too much background noise
- unusable preferences menus on GTK DE (LXDE) with dark theme, even with dark theme from audacity menu.

I launched it from the terminal too see if there is any error and I got this error

[AVAudioResampleContext @ 0x55c8497eb4c0] Value 160.000000 for parameter 'phase_shift' out of range [0 - 30]

That certainly haven't anything to do with the broken dark-theme (partial dark theme, with grey text on white background in the options names in prefs), and probably nothing to do with background noise. But I still want to correct that parameter, so I least I don't have another broken option/parameter to worry about and I could focus on the initial problems. The problem is I'm not familiar with Audacity at all, so I have no idea how/where to change this menus.

I don't use Audacity often, chances than I have forced any parameter out of range is pretty, but still, I thought maybe I did, so I deleted audacity.cfg file so Audacity recreates the default config, but doesn't correct that error so it probably the default config from Debian package. At least on Debian old stable. I don't have time for full upgrade at the moment, though I should do it as soon as possible. But I'm still not even even sure it will correct the described problems. Until I can do the fill upgrade, I'd still like to correct the 'phase_shift' parameter value. Does anyone know where it can be done ? Doesn't look like that 160.000000 value stored in a text-file because ag_silversearcher (like grep but better) didn't find anything on my homedir for "phase_shift". And of course, I looked for audacity parameters in /etc but I found nothing.

I'd like to either find where is "phase_shift" stored so I can modify it, or to know where (audacity.cfg in homedir?)) and how (syntax) to override it. OR doen it come from another software than audacity itself ? (audio server) ?

PS : Not to mention the spyware "telemetry" in the newer versions, v3.x I think ?. I wanted to tried Tenacity but not packaged for Debian, but I'd rather avoid AppImage stuff (because it is annoying in terms of maintenance/security/upgrade management), and it doesn't even start by the way, it required some library which isn't included in the Image and can't be installed on Debian because of dependency conflict.