Re: Debian "Bookworm" Installation

On 14/04/2022 09:57, Christian Britz wrote:

On 2022-04-14 01:07 UTC+0200, Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:

I've just attempted to Install "Bookworm" to a USB stick and it went
mostly to plan, apart from the fact that it won't boot. However that's
not the issue at hand: I can't find a way to persuade  the installer's
partitioner to use GPT instead of the MS-DOS partitioning scheme.

The installer should choose UEFI or BIOS mode depending on the settings
of your firmware. Do you have previous experiences with a non-usb storage?

Regards,
Christian

Many thanks to all for the useful tips. The problem is now solved.

Peter HB