Re: OT EU-based Cloud Service

Hello,

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 03:22:04PM +0900, 황병희 wrote:
> i did get one server located in Frankfurt, Germany. At there i did
> install Postfix under Debian 11 Bullseye. The name is
> <<yw-1204.doraji.xyz>>. Opening ports are 25, 587 and 2525. The
> role is outbound only.

Do be aware that the netblocks of many cheap cloud services have
poor reputation for sending email to the big players (Google,
Microsoft, Yahoo! etc). At the very least do ensure you have reverse
DNS, SPF, DKIM and DMARC sorted out. I see you've been doing that,
but I just wanted to stress the importance of getting this right,
especially if you are sending from a neighbourhood that costs ~$5/mo
to be in.

> All incoming emails goes to Gmail(soyeomul@gmail.com) by
> forwarding.

If you end up receiving spam and forwarding it in to your gmail
account you are going to have a very bad time.

You may like to join the mailop mailing list to learn about other
mail server best practices, although it is really geared towards
larger scale commercial email operators as opposed to the hobbyist
or personal hoster.

    https://www.mailop.org/

Cheers,
Andy