Re: What do folks use to mirror repositories

Am Fri, 15 Apr 2022 07:03:14 -0400
schrieb Sam <sam@email-scan.com>:

>That's pretty much it. I want to mirror all my updates to a single server on
>my LAN and have everything on my LAN apt update from it. This seems more
>efficient than having everyone download their own copies.

For mirroring a repository I recommend the package 'debmirror'.

Instead of mirroring a whole repository (e.g. for mirroring Debian11 you
need about 70 GB) you can select a subset of the repository with the
include and exclude options.

Dieter