C o n f i r m

Attention Please,

Do you know that by now you should have concluded the transaction? and receive money into your Account but you have not asked yourself why all the money you spent including the efforts you made were to no avail. Have you receive any dime after paying the requested fees? The answer is CAPITAL NO: and NO:

I will give you every detail of that transaction and how it originated. Also the reasons why ALL the efforts you have made were to no avail. If you ignore this message then, I will keep watching you waste time and more money. For your information there is NO WAY that money can be released to you without my concept.

NO body else can assist you conclude that transaction without my involvement so STOP wasting your time because they can NOT help you rather cause you more harm by giving you more empty promises.

Yours in Service
Steve Hamza