Re: Copy/paste between host and KVM/windows 10 guest??

Le jeudi 07 avril 2022 à 18:18 -0500, Dennis Wicks a écrit :
> It doesn't work for me and the suggested solutions I have
> found are referring to a linux guest.
>
> TIA for pointers, suggestions, solutions!
> Denniis

Hello,

RHEL/Fedora provide guest (virtio) drivers and agents. I have installed
the whole bunch (ISO) into a Win10 KVM guest and the copy/paste is
working properly but I think what is required here is only the Spîce
guest agent.
https://github.com/virtio-win/virtio-win-pkg-scripts/blob/master/README.md
(just run the .exe installer (at the root of the iso) in the guest)