Re: Copy/paste between host and KVM/windows 10 guest??

On 08.04.2022 04:18, Dennis Wicks wrote:
It doesn't work for me and the suggested solutions I have found are referring to a linux guest.

TIA for pointers, suggestions, solutions!
Denniis

I've never bothered to make copy\paste actions work natively (if that is even possible) and always used RDP to connect to Windows guest instead of SPICE. By using RDP connection you solve many quality of life issues, like copy\paste, file sharing, smoother GUI performance, etc.
I use "Remmina" as a front end, to manage remote desktop connections.

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org