Re: Problem downloading "Installation Guide for 64-bit PC (amd64)"

On 4/7/22, Richard Owlett <rcowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
> I need a *HTML* copy of "Installation Guide for 64-bit PC (amd64)" for
> *OFFLINE* use.
>
> The HTML links on [https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual]
> lead *ONLY* to Page 1.
>
> Is the complete document downloadable as a single HTML file?

Have you seen the "installation-guide-amd64" package in Debian's
repositories? I'd never seen it before. Stumbled upon it about a month
ago. I just launched it, and it looks similar to what's on your page
there, just for Bookworm instead of Bullseye for me. Mine doesn't have
that opening "Welcome" chapter, but there are all kinds of references
to how to install throughout the rest of it.

Hope that helps someone, anyway.

Cindy :)
* runs with birdseed *