Re: random usernames in attempts to break in to my machine?

tomas writes:
> That's why I run my own MTA :)

I did that for many years.  Got to be way too much work.  Gandi and
Pobox do an excellent job for me.  I see no spam that could reasonably
have been stopped at SMTP time and they never bounce any legit mail so
far as I can tell.  I have their spam and "virus" filters turned off, of
course.
--
John Hasler
john@sugarbit.com