Re: VMWare Horizon Client has glitchy graphics after update to Bullseye

Thanks for the answer, Kent. Sorry for the delay, but I have an update on this.

> 1) Try a different Desktop Environment (e.g xfce4 instead of Gnome, etc)

I tried it with LXQt+xfwm4, but the issue remained. I also tried updating to the backports 5.16 kernel, but the problem still persists.

The one thing that seems to completely fix the issue is running Plasma on Wayland. However, Plasma is far from being wayland-ready, especially given how old Debian's version is, so that's not a viable solution (for now).