Re: Why is debian Live (11.2.0) advancing the time on my windows laptop +5 hours? ...

On 3/27/22, David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com> wrote:
> I have a desktop machine (Intel DQ67SW motherboard) with a 2.5" SATA
> trayless drive rack that I boot with various OS's on 2.5" SATA SSD's.  I
> have to remember to enter Setup and adjust the CMOS clock every time I
> switch between a FOSS OS and Windows.

 But why is that happening? The use of a live DVD at times is
necessary, but part of very idea of going live is not altering, having
to alter the hard- or firmware, right? I would even say that is the
main reason why people go live.

 lbrtchx